Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday X2!

Does the title of this post sound familiar to anyone? It is actually the title of the post I wrote on my birthday when Graham was one week old. Now, we are wishing Happy Birthday to Uncle Brian and Grandpa Koch who are also exactly one week apart. For three straight generations now, we have had family members who are born exactly one week apart. My mom's birthday is one week before her father's, my brother's is one week before my dad's, and Graham's is one week before mine. In each case, the member of the younger generation is exactly one week earlier. So, I guess Graham's future child could be born on October 19?!

Happy Birthday Uncle Brian! We love you!

Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love you too!!
(Let's be sure we take a picture when we see you next month, so that we don't look like we are in a massive time warp with little baby Graham!)



No comments:

Post a Comment