Monday, April 30, 2012

Ride 'em Cowboy!

When Chris and I first got a baby book for Graham, we read through many of the pages and questions and we had a running joke about how the answer to the questions about "my favorite toys", "my friends", "my favorite animals", "things that made you laugh", "favorite thing to sleep with" was always going to be the cats!  Graham has always been very interested in the cats...way more interested that they are in him.  However, we have reached an all new level of comfort with our new "bff", Rescue. 






















I don't know what is more disturbing about this scenario...the fact that Rescue let him sit on him like that for an extended period of time or that all of this is happening on a rubbermaid bin a good 1 1/2 feet off the ground?

Now that I think about it, the most disturbing part is probably that Chris didn't stop him, but instead got up to get a picture of all the fun in our 18 month old world!

You will also notice that Frankie is conspicuously absent from this event.  He is probably the smartest one of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment