Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spoiling Commences Again!

So my parents came to meet (aka spoil) Graham over Thanksgiving this year. It was so fun to have them visit and for me to watch them be grandparents. Not that I didn't think they would be fabulous, but it was even better than I imagined!



Meeting Grandma Koch...You sort of look like my mommy!



Meeting Grandpa Koch...Check out our matching blues, even our eyes!

For those of you who know my family and their travels, you will be surprised to know that we had a pretty low-key visit. We stayed in Tallahassee the entire time they were here and spent most of the time at home.



"Watching" the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with Grandpa. Like grandpa, like grandson...more like watching our eyelids!



Chilling with Grandpa before dinner

My mom and I did venture out to partake in some of the Black Friday madness, but we didn't visit the "capitalist shrines" as my brother calls them until well after noon! We still managed to get some great deals, which of course translates into lots of new things for Graham!



Snuggling with Grandma...Check out the cool socks she brought me!

And despite the outcome, it was fun to be able to watch the last Hawkeye game of the season as a family!



Grandma, Mommy, and I watching the game!



Grandma, Grandpa, and Graham



Three generations of Hawkeyes!

All in all, we had a great time and can't wait until we venture north in a few weeks to see the grandmas and grandpas and meet all the uncles, aunts, great-grandparents, and cousins. In other words, we are looking forward to letting the spoiling, and cuddling, hugging, kissing, and loving occur all over again!



Mommy's new favorite picture!

2 comments: