Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday


So I know this post is a little late, but I wanted to take the time to write about my birthday. Although I didn't go to Chuck E. Cheese's with all my friends, I had a great day. Quite obviously, I had a special birthday gift this year (and he's pretty cute).

Graham got me a card that talked about how much he likes hanging out with me. He and I get the chance to have "Dude Night" each Monday while Jen is at her rehearsal for the Tallahassee Community Chorus. We both love having Jen here, but we have a lot of fun just the two of us. Graham is turning into such a little ball of personality, and it warms my heart every time he smiles or looks my way.

I'm sure there will be ties, homemade cards, ties, and did I mention- ties for birthday presents in the years to come, but a simple card and that cute smile made my first birthday as a dad extra special!


Serious faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment