Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To My Sweet Baby Boy


My Dearest Graham,

It is amazing how time flies! You turned 6 months old today, although it seems like just yesterday we were welcoming you into the world! You have grown and changed so much in this short time, discovering new things every day and finding new ways to continue to steal my heart away!

At the same time, it feels as though you have always been here, and I struggle to remember what life was like before you came along. I think in many ways you have always been a part of our lives. I know you have always been here in my heart, and you now complete me. You have given me the best role in life, Mommy! I can not imagine my life without you, and know that I am truly blessed beyond measure!

I love you, Graham Edward Reece!

No comments:

Post a Comment