Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Absentee Blogger

So, I am sure that all 10 of you who actually read this blog are wondering where in the world I have been lately.  And by lately, I mean all year long!! 

No excuses, but it has really been one of those years!  It has definitely been the most challenging year I have had professionally.  In turn, learning to balance the demands of work with the ever-increasing demands of toddlerhood has been a bit much for me.  Something had to give, and unfortunately, the blog was it.  I do have the best of intentions at trying to catch up a little this summer, so we'll see how it goes.  Perhaps putting it out there to the greater blogosphere will give me a little motivation.

In the meanwhile, how about a photo to try and show why the posts have been so slow in coming this year...between learning to eat with utensils and exploring gravity (notice the HUGE knot on the forehead), we don't have a moment to spare and I am always exhausted!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment