Saturday, June 16, 2012

First Week of Summer...Whew!!!!

Graham and I have officially survived our first week of summer vacation!  That being said, I am a little confused why they call it vacation.  I am beyond exhausted, in a completely good way!

I don't know if you are aware, but being in charge of a 19 month old means living life in the fast lane...or going completely insane if you choose to slow down.  So, may I proudly present our first week of vacation.

We spent Monday and Tuesday morning running errands, which means no pictures.  However, I thought you might appreciate the yogurt face I sat with at breakfast on Tuesday!

And let me show you how much fun it is to try and reinforce using utensils at lunchtime!



Wednesday morning found us out and about again as we headed to get a new big boy haircut.  Graham was super excited to sit in the airplane to get his haircut.  So excited, in fact that I really couldn't get him to look at me for anything!  I am so not cool in comparison to an airplane.  After the haircut, we headed to story time at the library, where Graham was thrilled to see Mr. Garry play his guitar!



Wednesday afternoon, we met our fabulous photographer friend, Claire to take Graham's 18 month pictures.  We are a little behind, but oh well!  Graham had a blast at Maclay Gardens, pointing out every bird, puddle, ant, plant, flower, and rumble of thunder!  We did manage to get the pictures taken before the storm hit (and by storm, I really mean Graham's full tornado status)!
On Thursday morning, Graham and I headed to Trousdell Pool where they offer a tot only (5 and under) swim time every Tuesday and Thursday morning.  Graham had so much fun!  He loved splashing and playing in the fountains.  He even got up the nerve to go down the slide once!  I think he had fun!

 On Friday, Chris was home, the weather was beautiful, and we ate lunch outside at Tropical Smoothie.  Graham loved watching the cars and even put on a little "dinner show" of his own.


Whew...is it any wonder, he slept so well this week?!





No comments:

Post a Comment