Friday, April 2, 2010

Here we go...


Here it is- our first attempt at blogging! I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, but I didn't know what I would talk about that any of the rest of you might find interesting. Now I think we have something you may want news on. It's a nugget! Well, it's a nugget at this point. Jen and I are preparing (as much as anyone can prepare for the coolest AND scariest thing that's happened to us) to welcome a baby this fall! You probably guessed that from the blog title. Baby Reece is scheduled to make an appearance in October- smack in the middle of the Iowa football season. Now Jen has even more to look forward to this fall. We hope to keep you up to date with all the things that are going on with us as the weeks and months add up.

4 comments:

  1. Fasten your seatbelts... It's a lifelong ride! Congratulations and best wishes,
    Grandma and Grandpa Reece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Start collecting hawkeye baby gear now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogging this experience! I know that I have really appreciated being able to look back over this past year. All the stress and worry I had during the pregnancy is all worth it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are SO EXCITED for you guys!! Enjoy every minute! :)

    ReplyDelete