Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Job!

I am beyond excited that I now have a new (albeit temporary) job. I am now officially a Stay at Home Mommy! We have had a rather interesting spring with lots of ups and downs, and although my being at home all summer was the original plan, it had been called into question by several recent events. After lots of talks, tears, and prayers, we have decided to stick to the plan, since knowing I would be home all summer was the only thing that made going back to work in January bearable! Needless to say, I have been looking forward to summer since last October 26th, and I am so excited to see what it will bring. Graham is at such a fun age right now where he is so interactive, curious, and ready to be on the go! So starting today, here we go!

Graham and I spent our first day together sleeping in (until almost 7:30!), watching Meredith Vieria’s last morning on the Today Show, going to story time at the library, and running a few errands. It fabulous…and exhausting! Here's to sweet dreams of all the adventures the rest of the summer will bring!

1 comment: