Sunday, January 12, 2014

StickerDoodle

Graham has been into stickers lately.  He likes to look at stickers, play with them, and share them.  Fortunately, we have an abundance of stickers that are stuck to various surfaces around the house.  The latest surface...his brother!








It started innocently enough.  Chris was busy making supper, and I was working on some laundry.  Graham was supposed to be playing and "watching Elliot".  We knew it was too quiet out there, but I could not have imagined what Graham meant when he proudly walked into the kitchen and announced that he had made Elliot a "StickerDoodle".  Poor Elliot was literally covered from head to toe in stickers, so I did what any self-respecting and exhausted Mommy would do...I laughed, hysterically.  Then I took pictures and got on facetime with my Mom and Dad, while Chris did the same with his parents!  Chris even managed to get Graham's explanation on video...



It does make me wonder, though, given Elliot's patience and lack of tears or crying, if he wasn't in on it.  I can just hear him saying, "Quick, put them on my head.  It will be great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment